فرص عمل مميزة لدى زين كاش
The main role for a Full-stack Developer is proficiency in both front and back end coding. Their primary responsibilities include designing user interactions on websites, developing servers, and databases for website functionality, and coding for mobile platforms. In addition, maintain websites, Fix bugs if necessary and improve usability, Contribute to the entire app lifecycle and Detect and fulfil front-end and back-end requirements.
4-6 Years in a similar field
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Sciences, Software Engineering or any related field.
- Solid Knowledge of React-native
- Knowledge of C# .net Core / Entity framework
- Solid Knowledge of SQL.
- Understanding of web/app development process, from A to Z
- Familiarity with layout requirements
- Understanding of SEO standards
- Quality assurance skills
- Knowledge of Adobe XD, Photoshop, HTML, CSS and JS.
- Contribute to the entire app lifecycle
- Develop functional and fast-responsive web applications using markup languages
- Maintain websites
- Elaborate mobile-based and web-based features
- Troubleshoot apps for bugs
- Fix bugs if necessary and improve the usability
- Improve apps for maximum speed
- Troubleshoot UI and improve its performance accordingly
- Employ the latest technology to re-built legacy apps
- Integrate UI elements with server-side ones
- Detect and fulfil front-end and back-end requirements
- Perform training and support activities
- Develop reusable code
- Collaborate with developers, designers, sys admins, and customers. Tailor web solutions to their needs and requirements
- Write comprehensive manuals, guides, and documents
- Compile prototype and quality mockups
- Make sure that high-quality graphic standards are met