برنامج الأمم المتحدة الإنمائي يطلب موظفين
Duties And Responsibilities
- Provide administrative support to the financial management of the Programme Unit
- Create projects in Atlas, prepare budget revisions, revise project awards and status; and determine unutilized funds and the operational and financial close of a project;
- Provide administrative support in monitoring and preparation of budget and the finances of programmes/projects, and in the preparation of FACE forms;
- Prepare non-PO vouchers for development projects;
- Process payment for consultants, as delegated;
- Create requisitions in Atlas for development projects; register good receipts in Atlas.
- Maintain proper filing, both soft and hard versions, of project documents ensuring its adherence to UN Women regulations.
- Develop Note-to File and any supporting documents necessary for documentation and filing.
- Liaise with UN Women’s Operations Unit on the issuance of contracts/amendments for all procurement and HR
- In cooperation with the Procurement Associate, support the procurement of project equipment supplies and services
- Provide support to UN Women team as required.
Provide administrative support to the Programme Unit
- Undertake all logistical, administrative and financial arrangements for organization for meetings, workshops, events, and missions;
- Make travel arrangements for the Programme Team, including travel requisitions and claims;
- Draft minutes in meetings, as delegated;
- Assemble briefing materials and prepare power-point and other presentations, in collaboration with the Programme team;
- Organize and coordinate filing of documents; maintain mailing lists.
Provide executive and administrative support for Deputy Representative
- Manage DR’s calendar and schedule of appointments and meetings
- Research files, collects information and organize material to meet DR’s requests.
- Organize, compile, and process documentation for processing and signature by DR.
- Perform other duties, as required.
Key Performance Indicators
- Timely and accurate administrative and logistical support to events, workshops, and missions;
- Full compliance of administrative activities with UN Women rules, regulations, policies and procedures;
- Timely and accurate tracking of data for Jordan CO management and donor purposes;
- Quality maintenance of internal systems and files;
- Quality and timely support to programme team.
- Respect for Diversity
- Awareness and Sensitivity Regarding Gender Issues
- Creative Problem Solving
- Effective Communication
- Inclusive Collaboration
- Stakeholder Engagement
- Leading by Example
- Knowledge of programme management;
- Ability to create, edit and present information in clear and presentable formats;
- Ability to manage data, documents, correspondence and reports information and workflow;
- Good financial and budgeting skills;
- Good IT skills.