مطلوب مدير بكبرى أقسام شركة مايكروسوفت
The Delivery Management Manager (DMM) leads a high-performance team of seasoned service delivery professionals well versed in cloud adoption, delivery management practices, and technology trends.
The DMM is accountable for end-to-end service delivery within an assigned portfolio of customers, representing Microsoft Services throughout all deal phases while demonstrating a critical partnership with internal and external stakeholders. The DMM serves as the Microsoft Services primary point of accountability and/or escalation for their portfolio of customers. This role has direct people management responsibility for both delivery and relationship management resources and supervises the services delivered to customers by their team. The DMM is responsible for driving customer satisfaction, driving customer effective use of Microsoft’s cloud platforms, services revenue growth & profitability, and the governance of delivery for their portfolio of accounts.
The ability to be effective as a DMM requires a senior executive who has held strategic leadership roles within Microsoft and/or executive leadership positions within global services or Fortune 1000 corporations. The ability to easily and effectively connect and related to senior customer executives is an imperative. DMMs develop relationships with key line-of-business executives (CxO level), putting them in position to translate early business needs and insights into actionable Solution strategies and assist Business Units in driving these initiatives to early results and business value.
• Bachelor’s or equivalent work experience
• PMP or other project management certification preferred
• Minimum of 10 years of consulting experience with a major consulting, technology or professional services firm
• Demonstrated capability in managing complex projects and support engagements
• Strong executive presence and demonstrated ability to build, extend, and maintain senior client relationships
• Exceptional communication, team building and mentoring skills
• Previous revenue management and forecasting experience
• Demonstrated capability in developing and retaining professional talent
• Demonstrated ability to lead client and consulting teams in a highly matrixed organization
• Work experience should involve technical consulting, pre-sales, solution design, project envisioning, planning, development, deployment, and management
• Must have demonstrated experience collaborating with sales, architects and clients in structuring work to sell new business.
• Competency in Analytical Problem Solving, Customer/Partner Relationships, Product & Technology Expertise, Project Management, Strategic Insights