وصف الوظيفة: عن هذه الوظيفة
Amazon’s mission is to be earth’s most customer-centric company. We work towards a single goal: to ensure the best experience for our customers. To achieve this, Amazon Middle East Customer Service (CS) is looking for a Business Analyst who will support an important customer experience program.
As part of the Concessions team, the Business Analyst will be responsible for working closely with multiple internal teams & stakeholders to analyze data, identify trends, deliver compelling and actionable insights, and drive process improvements. This role requires an individual with excellent understanding of SQL and query development, good business acumen and the ability to work with and influence business and program teams. The successful candidate will be a self-starter comfortable with ambiguity, will have strong attention to detail, and will be comfortable working in fast-paced and dynamic environment.
The successful candidate can be based in either our Amman (Jordan) or Cairo (Egypt) offices.
Key job responsibilities
- Build and maintain recurring metrics and reports.
- Complete ad hoc data retrieval and analysis using relational databases, Excel and other data management systems to fetch raw data and analyze it to prepare insightful reports.
- Deep dive into the customer experience to find customer defects and improvement opportunities using structured problem solving techniques such as customer journey mapping and Kaizen.
- Plan and execute multiple projects, collaborating cross functionally/geographically.
- Identify trends and opportunities to improve customer experience and reduce costs.
- Draft SOPs, references, policies or new processes to improve the customer experience and/or internal efficiency.
- Support program managers during large scale feature, product and business launches.
- Anticipate risks, resolve issues and initiative corrective actions, which may jeopardize deliverables.
- Experience defining requirements and using data and metrics to generate business insights.
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Statistics or similar quantitative discipline.
- 2-5 years in relevant experience as Business Analyst, Data Scientist, Business Intelligence Engineer, Data Engineer, or equivalent.
- Technical skills – Advanced proficiency in SQL/ETL, Microsoft Excel, and statistical analysis tools and techniques.
- Experience with data visualization using QuickSight, Tableau, or similar tools.
- Strong Analytical skills – has ability to start from ambiguous problem statements, identify and access relevant data, make appropriate assumptions, perform insightful analysis and draw conclusion relevant to the business problem.
- Ability to present information professionally & concisely with supporting data.
- Ability to work effectively & independently in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills are a must, as well as the ability to work effectively with multiple teams and departments.
- 5+ years’ experience in managing complex programs/ products and proven track record of delivering results
- Background in e-commerce, retail, telecommunications, customer operations
- Awareness and experience of automating workflows and mechanisms
- Experience with project management concepts and frameworks such as Prince2 or PMP
- Experience with Lean, Six Sigma or other continuous improvement techniques
- SQL and analytical tools and techniques
Company – Nuqtat Al Taknalojia
Job ID: A2208785
أضغط هنا للإطلاع على المزيد من الوظائف
للإنضمام إلى مجموعة الواتساب المعتمدة والخاصة بالوظائف الشاغرة – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى صفحتنا عبر الفيسبوك – أضغط هنا
للإنضمام إلى قناتنا عبر التليجرام المخصصة للوظائف – أضغط هنا