Job Description and Requirements
We are looking for a motivated Solution Architect to join our team. The candidate will play a key role within IT department to lead the developing and implementing systems architecture that meet our business needs, through defining and integrating the solution in a comprehensive way that support the current and future architecture.
- Develop and update the enterprise architecture blueprint
- Participate in requirement definition and architecture reviews
- Propose changes to Target Architecture and Migration plan
- Resolve, delegate, track, and evaluate architecture issues
- Create and maintain enterprise architecture artifacts/documentation and update the EA Repository with respective to Application, Data and Technology Architecture
- Provide consulting to projects on the topics of IT architecture to ensure conformance to enterprise model, standard, while delivering a good solution for the business
- Track and apply innovative technologies, anchoring them in the business model to assess their potential.
- Ensure that the optimal governance structure and compliance activities are associated with EA compliance.
- Design scalable architecture systems for multi-technologies-based applications
- Understand requirements through participating in functional requirements and specifications gathering, and gain a complete sense of business expectations and limitations
- Define hardware and software infrastructure needs for design and integration to accommodate architectural goals, by analyzing requirements, and studying business operations and user-interface requirements, determining platform architecture, technology, and tools
- Assist the development & design teams with application integration
- Prepare solution design documentation based on analysis and discussion with all party’s IT and business
- Lead solution design with technical development leads, resolve technical problems as they arise, ensure that specifications and requirements are clearly articulated to the development teams.
Competencies and Skills:
- Working experience in an agile software development environment with a good understanding of the principles of agile architecture. Strong collaborative mindset for collective decentralized decision making
- Understanding of architecture and design patterns
- Experience in cloud native applications in terms of architecture (SaaS, PaaS & IaaS)
- Familiarity with information management practices, system development life cycle management, IT services management, infrastructure and operations.
- Knowledge of SOA, APIs, open data, microservices, event-driven IT and predictive analytics
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication Skills
- Strong analytical thinking skills
- TOGAF certified is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or an equivalent IT related discipline.
- Over 7 year of Software architecture and development experience
- Over 4 Years of experience in banking