فرص عمل لدى مستشفى الاستقلال
Quality Management Coordinator
Education & Experience:
- The candidate for Quality Coordinator should be at least a Bachelor Degree with Clinical/Nursing background, with emphasis on health care quality management field. A minimum of 3 years of experience in healthcare quality management or equivalent.
- CPHQ and/or Master Degree is a plus.
- Establishes, coordinates and assists the teams in development
- Implementation of Quality Improvement Plans.
- Keeps up to date with quality issues.
- Coordinates and follows up on the patient safety programs.
- Ensures departmental compliance on the achieved improvements and accreditation programs.
o Clear communicator, result oriented with time management skills.