مطلوب معلمين للعمل لدى المركز الثقافي البريطاني
Teacher of English (18-contact hours)
- Planning, preparing and delivering high quality English language teaching that meets the needs of different customer groups taking into account individual learning styles.
- Monitoring progress and provide regular feedback to help manage students’ performance throughout the course, and actively promote learner autonomy.
- Contributing to the development, evaluation, and improvement of English language courses, materials and related services.
- Ensuring teaching meets the standards expected in Teaching and Learning Reviews, the annual Academic Quality Plans and organisational expectations.
- Using technology during lessons when required.
- Finishing administrative tasks in a timely and accurate manner.
- Contributing to the development of lasting, mutually beneficial relationships by enhancing students’ understanding of the contemporary UK.
- Assisting in covering classes for colleagues.
- Actively engaging in professional development and performance management to ensure quality and high standards in teaching and learning and maintain British Council’s position at the forefront of best ELT practices.
- Supporting local marketing and promotional strategy and assist the teaching centre team in delivering excellent customer service.
- Ensuring safeguarding and other guidelines are applied and upheld in line with standards and policy for the following areas:
- Child protection
- Equality, diversity and inclusion
- Health and safety
- Cambridge CELTA/Trinity CertTESOL or equivalent
- Undergraduate/University degree
- Cambridge DELTA/Trinity Diploma or equivalent
- PGCE/B.Ed in Primary or relevant subject
- TYLEC or CELTYL
- MA (TESOL or other related subject)