المجلس النرويجي للاجئين يوفر فرص عمل
- Ensure adherence with NRC policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- Implement delegated support function portfolio according to plan of action.
- Prepare and develop status reports as required by management.
- Ensure proper filing of documents.
- Promote and share ideas for improvement of the support function.
- Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards & principles within NRC and amongst beneficiaries served by NRC.
- Responsible of providing first level support to NRC staff, including but not limited to network, printers, computers software and hardware troubleshooting.
- Ensures effective coordination of ICT helpdesk functions and provide support to NRC Staff.
- Assist in roll out of new software or hardware to all devices.
- Maintain service contracts for phone networks, and asset registers for communications equipment, in coordination with the Logistics teams.
- Assure that all software on NRC equipment is licensed and keep record of licenses and support contracts to include notification of renewal timeframe to management.
- Experience working in a support function in a humanitarian/recovery context.
- Documented results related to the position’s responsibilities.
- Fluency in English, both verbal and written
- Ability of keeping up to date with modern ICT trends
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Advance knowledge in Microsoft Office.
Context/specific Skills, Knowledge And Experience
Qualification requirement: University degree of IT or equivalent Years of Experience: 2
Please find the link to the full job description here .
Contract period – Until the end of December 2021