المركز النرويجي للاجئين يعلن عن توفر فرص عمل
Regional HR Adviser-Middle East Region
Position Responsibilities Include
- Support and monitor compliance and adherence to NRC policies, guidance and procedures, HR handbooks and respective quality assurances
- Provide control checks to the Cos through travel visits to the country offices
- Provide strategic advice and technical support to the Country Offices in the region on HR.
- Contribute to the development of policies, strategies, tools and new approaches, with a focus on innovation and piloting
- Ensure that best practices are identified, documented and disseminated both within the region and beyond
- Participate in strategy processes and advise on HR initiatives related to the regional strategy and Country programme specific strategies
- Participate in strategy process for HR Global and take part reference groups for new HR initiatives or thematic issues established by HR Global
- Provide training and capacity development across Country Offices in the region and the Regional Office
- Provide regular HR analysis and reports
- Work collaboratively with the Global Recruitment Centre on recruitment and onboarding processes of international staff and senior national staff according to NRC’s procedures and standards.
More Specifically, The Regional HR Adviser Will Focus On
- Management of a regional portfolio team to ensure effective and efficient recruitment and on boarding
- Contribute to fit for purpose HR initiatives ensuring cost efficiency, innovation and a focus on building HR at country level
- Coach, advice and support CO HR focal points on global HR initiatives including Talent Management, Compensation and Benefits, Organisational Design and Staff Care
- Contribute to Talent Management initiatives in portfolio and regional collaboration to increase Learning and Development capacity, workforce and succession planning
- Develop and contribute to the implementation of an action plan with the objective to increase nationalisation of management positions (Coordinator level and above) in the region.
- Share best practises on operative HR issues with other HR advisers in NRC, through regular fora for cooperation (operative issues)
We invite applications from all qualified and interested candidates. Candidates are encouraged to apply early, as applications may be screened prior to the vacancy deadline. For full position details, please view the job description here.
Duty Station: Amman, Jordan
Reports to: Regional Head of HR
Contract Duration: 2 years
Travel: Up to 40% within the region