فرص عمل لدى الصندوق الاستئماني لإعادة إعمار سوريا برواتب مجزية
Communication Associate – Editor / Writer
1. Key Responsibilities
Key responsibilities of the Communication Associate include but are not limited to the following:
- Drafting and editing News Items (NIs), Press Releases (PRs), info sheets, and SRTF website texts in English covering all programs (Recovery and Stabilization programs) updates.
- Writing and editing communication tools including but not limited to flyers, brochures, fact sheets and success stories for high quality prints in English.
- Revising and finalizing documents following feedback from management.
- Writing and editing articles and content for the SRTF quarterly newsletter in English including the Director General (DG) editorial.
- Assisting various team members in drafting annual reports, reviewing sections’ templates, SOPs, proposals, and other communication related documents.
- Writing and editing commentary content and inputs for mediums such as audiovisuals for dissemination through webcasting, YouTube, blogs, and social media outlets.
- Drafting and editing media briefs, Q&A for media interviews and Op-Eds.
- Maintain the SRTF website English content, keeping it up to date with information, photos, and links.
- University degree or equivalent in a relevant field of specialization.
- At least 5 years relevant experience.
- Good working knowledge of web-based media and social networks.
- Familiar with Microsoft Office and further IT programs necessary for the execution of the tasks.
- Experience working in international organizations relating to the Syrian context is a plus.
Personal characteristics (generally describes the ideal candidate)
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and facilitation skills, even under time pressure.
- Detail-oriented, organized, and self-motivated.
- Good time management skills, including prioritizing, scheduling, and adapting as necessary.
- Ability to work on multiple projects with different objectives simultaneously.
- Ability and readiness to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- To be fluent in spoken and written English.
The Communication Associate will be reporting to the Communication Section Head.