شركة أورانج تطلب موظفين للعمل لديها
VoLTE E2E Program Manager
The role of the VoLTE E2E Program Manager will be to coordinate and follow with all the OJO functions involved until to achieve the launch of VoLTE for OJO and in due time in with in parallel close collaboration with the Corporate OMEA. This is a position that will require a 360 ° vision with high expectations in all areas.
PROFILE AND JURISDICTIONS:
- Good knowledge of the world of telecommunications with ideally a first experience of the area (knowledge of ecosystems, technological breakthroughs, customers, markets, uses)
- 360 ° skills on the various mobile and fixed access technologies
- Ability to listen and convince pedagogy
- Strategic vision and ability to transpose the challenges of VoLTE into the operational contexts of the supported entities
- Ability to work transversally, in collaboration with multiple interlocutors
- Solid interpersonal skills and intercultural
- Solid planning and communication skills
- Experience in an international and multicultural environment
1) Consolidate an end-to-end vision of setting up a VoLTE network from Core to services, including the definition of the deployment strategy and the terminals
2) Support OJO in the area in the various phases of VoLTE deployment
- Support OJO in setting up the VoLTE network: demo, technical tests, orange cities, co – innovation, commercial deployment.
- Maintain a consolidated vision of project progress.
- Ensure that OJO take into account the impact of the implementation of VoLTE in their strategic and financial plans.