فرص للعمل ضمن فريق طلبات
Sr. Specialist Vendor Performance
What’s On Your Plate?
- Analyze top and bottom performing vendors per area/city and highlight if there’s any high deviation vs. standards.
- Recommend actions to improve performance to country logistics managers.
- Create the benchmark and share best practices of top-performing countries / Vendors.
- Follow up with the rider team on impact-driven by sales team.
- Suggest action plans based on data insights to regional & local teams.
- Create dashboards for stakeholders and adjust with high frequency.
- You have successfully completed a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree.
- Preferably you gained 2+ years of work experience in high growth startups, tech companies, consulting or IB.
- Strong Excel and data management skills + PowerPoint is a must.
- Tabl eau or Looker is a big plus.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- You are a doer and a free thinker. You accept and adapt constantly to change.
- Willing to question the status quo when needed.
- Team player. We are looking for someone who fits the team and the company culture.
- Make it happen attitude, where results are ensured to be achieved regardless of all the obstacles.
What we offer?
- A dynamic and challenging working environment.
- Flexibility. You will be valued by your output, not your input.
- An extra steep learning curve.
- Responsibility from day one in a fast-growing and global company.