شاغر مساعد إداري / سكرتاريا في عمان الأردن لدى منظمة ميرسي كور
Secretariat Administrative Assistant ( +2 years )
SECRETARIAT MANAGEMENT AND COORDINATION
• Support the organization and event planning of all USAID Secretariat for Gender Equality and
Women’s Empowerment Community of Practice meetings. This includes securing a venue
space, managing attendee registration, drafting communications for the events, ensuring all
materials needed for the events are procured, coordinating speakers, etc.
• Ensure all meetings concerning the community of practice are well documented: send an
agenda to attendees ahead of time, take notes at all meetings as appropriate and share the
notes and action points with participants promptly after the meeting.
• In coordination with the Secretariat Liaison, raise procurement requests and follow up with
Mercy Corps procurement department on contracts, schedule delivery of goods and services
and track payment requests.
• Arrange team member transportation needs and organize the vehicle bookings for field trips
with the logistics department.
• Provide support in translating documents and reports when needed, both from English to Arabic
and from Arabic to English..
✓ Minimum Qualification & Transferable Skills
● Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in communications, women’s studies, social work, business
administration or related field. If candidate does not have a Bachelor’s degree, an additional 3
years’ of experience in office administration is required.
● A minimum of 2 years of office administration experience, preferably with a donor-funded
● Professional level of computer skills are required (Microsoft and Google products).
● Strong organizational skills.
● Demonstrated experience in multitasking, managing and prioritizing multiple tasks at the same
time, and ability to remain calm and efficient under situations of stress.
● Fluency in English and Arabic (written and spoken).
● An understanding of gender dynamics and women’s empowerment in Jordan or the Middle East
is highly preferred.
● Understanding and knowledge of USAID regulations and program administration is preferred.
● Deep commitment to humanitarian principles and values
● Willingness to learn new skills and methodologies
● Ability to work under pressure, independently and with limited supervision
● Demonstrated organizational skills
● Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills
● Security, political and cultural awareness
● Ability to multi-task while meeting several pressing deadlines
● Mature, responsible, and diplomatic in their interactions with others;
● Pays attention to detail and is meticulous, thorough, and results-oriented
• Organizational skills
• Attention to details/Accuracy
• Follow up and multi-tasking
• Planning and Prioritization Skills